We are living in a rapidly changing world, in the world of expanding new technologies and growing demands on mobility as well as increasing volumes of freight and goods transport, and energy transfer. Challenges from dual climate change crises and biodiversity loss make the transportation sector even more challenging than ever. These challenges will further develop and we need to start thinking about modern solutions on how to deal with the conflict between transportation and connectivity for wildlife. The Prague conference in September 2024 will focus on these pressing new issues that will shape our lives.
📌 Key dates to remember:
- January 2024: Early Bird registration opens for the conference.
- January 2024: Abstract submission opens for review.
- March 30, 2024: Deadline for abstract submissions.
- May 2024: Regular registration for the conference opens.
- June 2024: Preliminary details of the conference program are announced