You can register as a new member below, but first please take some minutes to learn more about IENE and what the membership means:
- An IENE membership implies that you take part in the network with your professional knowledge and experience.
- IENE members are requested to attend the IENE General Assemblies.
- IENE members have voting rights on all matters concerning IENE activities, its organisation and finances, such as election of the Governance Board and approving changes in the statutes.
- IENE members are invited to join IENE conferences, workshops and other meetings.
- As an IENE member you will receive IENE information through email and on the IENE website. You are entitled to access other web-based tools of IENE.
- IENE members agree to contribute with founded and accurate information and assist in disseminating IENE products within their sphere of influence.
- The IENE membership is for individuals (natural persons) and for legal entities.
- IENE membership is annual. Please refer to the table of membership contributions to check the amount of your contribution.