8 June 2023 – Engees Strasbourg France
IENE and Ittecop are pleased to organise the young researchers’ day “Infrastructures, ecology, landscape, society and territory” on 8 June 2023 in Strasbourg (France).
The aim of this day is to
- encourage exchanges on research themes, epistemological positions and methodological questions;
- propose meetings between doctoral students, professionals, territorial actors and French and foreign laboratories;
- present results aimed at optimizing the creation of new infrastructures favorable to biodiversity as well as the adaptation and long-term management of existing infrastructures.
It is open to young researchers: PhD students, post-docs or those who have defended their PhD thesis within the last three years, in engineering sciences, humanities, social sciences and life sciences. In addition to the scientific quality of the research work, the following criteria may be taken into account:
- the interdisciplinary dimension;
- the spatial and/or landscape dimension of the approach;
- the intended use of the research with the innovative character of the approach from an operational point of view;
- the high-level scientific perspective of the problematic;
- comparative international approaches.
15 March 2023 Register
Call for proposal
The deadline for submission of proposals is 28 February
08 June 2023 Register
Young researchers’ day “Infrastructures, ecology, landscape, society and territory”
This event will be free of charge. It may be listed in the references of the researchers who participated. It will be open to communications in French or English (without simultaneous translation).