The 42nd European Transport Conference (ETC 2014)
The next ETC will be held from 29 September to 1 October 2014 at the Goethe University Frankfurt in Germany.
The European Transport Conference (ETC) connects the worlds of research, consultancy, policy and practice. Attendance at ETC allows different groups to pose questions to fellow professionals and to assess what is possible in terms of delivery. Researchers are challenged by policy-makers; practitioners need to deliver on the ground what the policy-makers want.
Some of the themes included this year:
- Managing traffic in urban areas
- Cycling as an up and coming transport mode
- Big data and conventional data
- Resilience towards climate change
- Transport investment
- Rail networks and High Speed Rail
- Young Practitioners’ and Researchers’ Forum
To book, read more or ask questions – visit the conference website.