- IENE is a network of experts
A formalized network of experts active in the field of ecology and linear transportation infrastructure. Non-profit, non-governmental, non-political.
- IENE is an arena for knowledge exchange
Providing an independent, international and interdisciplinary arena for exchange and development of expert knowledge, experience and data.
- IENE promotes a sustainable transport infrastructure
The aim is to promote a safe and ecologically sustainable pan-European transport infrastructure.
- IENE members are both individuals and organisations
The network is open for individuals, governmental agencies, research institutes, consultancies, companies and NGOs.
- IENE is organised according to statutes
The statutes describes goals, activities and organisation of IENE and are adopted by an assembly and lead by an elected steering committee.
- IENE is promoting communication and exchange of knowledge
The core of IENE is the network of members, hence, one of the main activities within IENE is to promote communication and exchange of knowledge, ideas and news. IENE initiates collaboration projects and helps answering questions that require a joint international expertise.
- IENE arranges conferences and meetings
International conferences, workshops and meetings are arranged regularly within the network.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /kunden/331627_71194/iene/wp-content/themes/iene-child/content-page.php on line 20