The IENE membership is entirely free of charge and the number of members is unlimited. You can register as a new member below, but first please take some minutes to learn more about IENE and what the membership means:
Rights and obligations
- An IENE membership implies that you take part in the network with your professional knowledge and experience.
- As an IENE member, you have read and accepted the statutes (called Memorandum of Understanding) which describes the internal structure, tasks and goals of this formalized network.
- All IENE members will be invited to attend the IENE General Assemblies, join IENE conferences, workshops and other meetings.
- IENE members have voting rights on all matters concerning IENE activities, its organisation and finances, such as election of the SC and approving changes in the statutes.
- As an IENE member you will receive IENE information through email and on the IENE website, and you are entitled to use the email discussion list and access other web-based tools of IENE.
- IENE members agree to contribute with founded and accurate information and assist in disseminating IENE products within their sphere of influence.
- The IENE membership is for individuals (natural persons).
Become a member
To become a member of IENE you need to fill out the membership form below. Visit the page Change membership information if you are already a member and want to change your membership information.