The University of Évora and the Infrastructure and Ecology Network Europe are pleased to announce that the IENE 2020 International Conference will be held in Évora, Portugal between 6 and 9 of April 2020. The event will be focusing on the theme “LIFE LINES – Linear Infrastructure Networks with Ecological Solutions”.
The conference is dedicated to seven main themes and also includes the LIFE LINES Final Seminar. The themes are:
- 1) Innovative Solutions for Linear Infrastructure Impact Assessment, Mitigation and Monitoring
- 2) Challenges and Opportunities for Habitats Related to Linear Infrastructures
- 3) Linear Infrastructure Ecology
- 4) Citizen Science and the Involvement of Civil Society
- 5) Financing Linear Infrastructures
- 6) Legislation and Policy
- 7) Replicating Ecological Solutions in Linear Infrastructure Networks
Abstract submission (for presentations and workshops) is now open. The deadline for submission is August 15, 2019.
Also the registration of participants is open now. The deadline for early bird registration is November 30, 2019.
For more information, please visit the conference website: www.iene2020.info. If you want to contact the conference team or subscribe to the IENE 2020 email list for regular updates about the conference, write to tp.ar1560718561oveu@15607185610202e1560718561nei1560718561.