IENE membership implies that you take part in the network with your professional knowledge and experience.
As IENE member, you are entitled to sign up to the e-mail discussion list and access other web based tools. You will receive IENE news and other IENE information through e-mail and the IENE website. As an IENE member, you will be invited to attend the bi-annual General Assemblies (IENE GA), join IENE conferences, workshops and seminars, and have voting rights on all matters concerning IENE activities, its organisation and finances.
IENE membership is entirely free of charge.
We expect you, however, to read and agree with the IENE statues (IENE Memorandum of Understanding) that describes the internal structure, tasks and goals of this formalised network.
About IENE membership
- IENE membership can be both individual and/or representatives of organisations (governmental or non-governmental, research institutions, private companies, etc.) that support the overall goals of IENE described in the Memorandum of Understanding.
- IENE member organisations are represented through one or more natural persons. However, each member organisation has only one vote in the GA.
- IENE members agree to contribute with founded and accurate information and assist in disseminating IENE products, i.e., expanding the IENE network within their sphere of influence.
- IENE members have voting power in the GA, elect the SC and approve of changes in the Memorandum of Understanding of IENE.
- The number of members is unlimited.
- The membership finishes:
- by means of a voluntary resignation, which needs to be send to the SC by registered mail;
- by expulsion, which can be decided by a majority of 2/3 of the GA and after the dismissed party was able to explain its position before the GA;
- when the member’s legal existence ends.